Dieting Under Stress
This diet is designed to help you cope with the stress that builds
up during the day.
1 Slice Whole Wheat Toast, dry
8 oz. Skim Milk
4 oz. Lean Broiled Chicken Breast
1 Cup Steamed Spinach
1 Cup Herb Tea
1 Oreo Cookie
Rest of the Oreos in the package
2 Pints Rocky Road Ice Cream
1 Jar Hot Fudge Sauce
Nuts, Cherries, Whipped Cream
2 Loaves Garlic Bread with Cheese
Large Sausage, Mushroom & Cheese Pizza
4 Cans or 1 Large Pitcher of Beer
3 Milky Way or Snickers Candy Bars
LATE EVENING NEWS SNACK
Entire Frozen Cheesecake Eaten Directly from Freezer
RULES FOR THIS DIET
1. If you eat something and no one sees you eat it, it has no
2. If you drink a diet soda with a candy bar, the calories in
the candy bar are cancelled out by the diet soda.
3. When you eat with someone else, calories don't count if you
don't eat more than they do.
4. Food used for medicinal purposes, such as hot chocolate,
brandy, toast, and Sara Lee Cheesecake, NEVER count.
5. If you fatten up everyone else around you, then you look
6. Movie-related foods, such as Milk Duds, Buttered Popcorn,
Junior Mints, Red Hots, and Tootsie Rolls, do not have
additional calories because they are part of the entire
entertainment package and not part of one's personal fuel.
7. Cookie pieces contain NO calories. The process of breaking
causes calorie leakage.
8. Things licked off of knives and spoons have no calories if
you are in the process of preparing something. Examples:
Peanut Butter on a knife making a sandwich, and ice cream on
a spoon making a sundae.
9. Foods that have the same color have the same number of
calories. Examples are spinach and pistachio ice cream,
mushrooms and white chocolate. NOTE: Chocolate is a
universal color and may be substituted for any other food