TEN WARNING SIGNS OF A DANGEROUS DOCTOR
1. Has a reputation for diagnosing the "disease of the month" -- one
that's currently in the news.
2. Gets angry or defensive if you want a 2nd opinion.
3. Side steps questions about training and credentials.
4. Makes promises that sound too good to be true.
5. Refuses to answer questions or will not phrase explanations in
terms you can understand.
6. Does not tell you risks and side effects of surgery or discuss
7. Unable to provide written proof from recognized sources of the
legitimacy of procedures.
8. Signs of alcohol or drug abuse -- slurred speech, difficulty in
concentration, lack of coordination.
9. Sexual innuendos or come-ons.
10. Promotes his own brand of vitamin or medication.