-FILM CANISTERS 2 (Originally By Bill) For a relatively low shrapnel explosion, I suggest
--FILM CANISTERS 2 (Originally By Bill)
For a relatively low shrapnel explosion, I suggest pouring it into an empty
35mm film cannister. Poke a hole in the plastic lid for a fuse. These
goodies make an explosion audible a mile away easily.
1) Poke the hole before putting the flash powder into the cannister.
2) Don't get any powder on the lip of the cannister.
3) Only use a very small quantity and work your way up to the desired
4) Do not pack the powder, it works best loose.
5) Do not grind or rub the mixture - it is friction sensitive.
6) Use a long fuse.
-= Exodus =-
E-Mail Fredric L. Rice / The Skeptic Tank