RULES FOR BEING HUMAN 1. You will reeive a body. You may like it or hate it, but it will b
RULES FOR BEING HUMAN
1. You will reeive a body. You may like it or hate it, but it
will be yours for the entire period this time around.
2. You will learn lessons. You are enrolled in a full-time
informal school called LIFE. Each day in this school you will
have the opportunity to learn lessons. You may like these
lessons or think them irrelevant or stupid. It makes no
difference, you will learn lessons.
3. There are no mistakes, only lessons. Growth is a process of
trial and error, experimentation. The "failed" experiments
are as much a part of the process as the experiment that
4. A lesson is repeated until learned. A lesson will be
presented to you in various forms until you have learned it.
When you have learned it, you can then go on to the next
5. Learning lessons does not end. There is no part of life that
does not contain its lessons. If you are alive, there are
lessons to be learned.
6. "There" is no better than "Here." When your "There" has
become a "Here" you will simply obtain another "There" that
will again, look better than "Here."
7. Others are merely mirrors of you. You cannot love or hate
something about another person unless it reflects to you
something you love or hate about youself.
8. What you make of life is up to you. You have all the tools
and resources that you need. What you do withthem is up to
you. The coice is YOURS.
9. The answers to life's questions lie inside of you. All
you need to do is look, listen, and trust.
10. You will get what you ask for. It may not be what you
wanted, but it will be what you asked for.
UPON ENTERING THIS LEVEL OF EXISTENCE,
E-Mail Fredric L. Rice / The Skeptic Tank