The following is an outline of the late 20th-century events prophesied
by the 16th-century French psychic known as Michel Nostradamus.
Nostradamus has predicted in great detail such events as the French
Revevolution, World War I, Hitler's Rise and Fall, and even the Kennedy
Assassinations. Nearly two-thirds of all his predictions have come
true. If two-thirds of this comes true, we're in for some trouble! HBO
produced a movie called "The Man Who Saw Tomorrow," which documents the
life and predictions of Nostradamus. These prophecies are based on and
adapted from the book, NOSTRADAMUS PREDICTS THE END OF THE WORLD by Rene
Noorbergen, who wrote several books on psychics.
I have drawn on a world map with colored markers all of the invasions,
nuke strikes, etc., with the number of each event placed with the
respective arrows and circles on the map. Print this up and save it,
then compare Nostradamus's predictions to actual world events. You may
Permission is granted to distribute this file among friends and bulletin
boards, so long as the text below this sentence is unchanged. (Sure,
you can edit any spelling errors and/or ARChive it).
THE PROPHECIES OF NOSTRADAMUS, summarized by Mike Brown 4/86 and 8/86
From "Nostradamus Predicts the End of the World," Copyright (c) 1981
by Rene Noorbergen. Note: These are not necessarily in exact order.
(1) Communism in Russia will decline, beginning in the Ukraine as a
result of trade differences with the West. This will occur
(2) The United States and Russia will become better friends.
(3) A great power will unify the Far East with negotiation and
(4) This power will disrupt peace attempts, and the Middle and Far
Easterners will attempt to settle their differences with force.
(5) A meteor will strike the center of the Indian Ocean, causing
tidal waves that will heavily damage the surrounding lands.
(6) A powerful dictator will dominate the Middle East. He will
tyrranize Syria, Iraq, and Jordan. [Maybe Khomeini?]
(7) On August 2nd, 1987 he will attack Iran, Turkey, and Egypt with
an army of nearly a million men. [This date was reached by
astronomy; the astronomical event only occurs on that day.]
(8) Arab forces in Tunisia and Algeria and north-Moroccan guerillas
will invade Morocco's pro-Western monarchy and overthrow its
(9) Israel will be defeated by the Arabs, with her airforce
(10) A Libyan leader will create much tension in Europe. [Definitely
(11) A "red one" [a Cardinal of the Roman Church or maybe a TWA jet]
will be taken by Arab terrorists at sea.
(12) The Arabs will try to unify more of Africa by overthrowing
pro-Western governments. The Oriental leader will do the same.
(13) Arab armies will threaten central & southern Africa into
alliances favorable to the Middle-East.
(14) The Arab attacks in Turkey will be followed by attacks on the
Greek navy. The U.S. will attempt to resupply the navy, but
Cyprus will be lost to the Arabs.
(15) A series of tremendous earthquakes originating in Central Asia
will cause destruction throughout the warring Greece and Turkey.
(16) Romania and Bulgaria will threaten war with the Arabs when the
Bosphorus Straits are cut off, thus interfering with commercial
and military ship movements.
(17) The U.S. and U.S.S.R. will form a military alliance against the
both the Far Eastern power and the Arabs. The U.S. will grow in
fame, praise, rule, and power, and will even threaten the East
(18) Geneva talks will fall apart, with the feeling that peace is
unattainable. [Uh-oh here it comes.]
** WORLD WAR ]I[ **
(19) China will launch a surprise nuclear biological-warfare attack
over the Arctic, affecting Scandinavia, Northern Russia, Alaska,
and Canada. Another attack will originate from a space vehicle
270 miles up.
(20) The Chinese will invade France by way of southern Russia,
conquering all in their path.
(21) The Turks will sign a treaty with the Chinese, but it will be
broken when Arab naval forces from Tripoli (Libya) attack the
west coast of Turkey.
(22) The Chinese army will devastate northeastern Turkey with the aid
(23) The Arabs and Chinese will attack Greece with germ warfare, which
will affect the environment for 9 months.
(24) Albania, China's ally, will invade Greece in a surprise attack
using light armored vehicles.
(25) A Western coordinated counter-offensive launched from Portugal
will delay an amphibious assault on Yugoslavia by [guess who].
(26) The Easterners will advance into Yugoslavia and unleash
bacteriological weapons in central Italy to hinder Western
(27) Greece and Italy will be attacked simultaneously by the Eastern
(28) When Yugoslavia is overrun, a devastating drought will hit Italy.
(29) Italy will dissolve into dissenting factions and go into its own
civil war. The Albanians will further promote the civil war by
paying off corrupt government officials.
(30) Eastern forces will attack Rome from Albania using aerial
bombardment and germ weapons. They will attack Venice. Central
Mediterranean islands will be evacuated, even as far as Malta.
Venice will fall.
(31) The French fleet will be destroyed in the Adriatic Sea as it
tries to cut off the Easterners in Italy from their Albanian
suppliers. The French and Italian naval defeats will keep food
from reaching the starving Italians.
(32) The Easterners will develop a new land/sea weapon to attack
(33) The Easterners control of the Po Valley from Venice will give
them total rule. A French/Italian attampt to forstall Italy's
fall will be crushed.
(34) In order to avoid being wiped out, the French commander will
withdraw and regroup his soldiers along the Po in the upper
(35) England will partially sink as a result of geological alterations
and cause the deaths of 250,000 people. [This event has been
foreseen by at least 4 other famous psychics, also.]
(36) An Easter earthquake will rip open an English temple.
(37) Around New-Year's, the Easterners will begin a massive invasion
of the western Italian coast, southern France, Sicily, Corsica,
and Sardinia by the use of nuclear and germ weapons. The French
fleet will be obliterated.
(38) The Papacy will leave Rome and a new Pope will be elected.
(39) The French armies will be cut off in Northern Italy.
(40) Prince Albert will be kidnapped in North-Central Italy after the
French unsuccessfully try to cut Eastern supply lines from
(41) The French will again regroup their forces, and will capture a
beachhead. This will be a turning point in the Franco-Chinese
(42) Ill-timed French-Italian attacks will cause the loss of Florence
and Siena by Eastern nukes, and Pavia will be lost by the use of
(43) Monaco and Genoa will be annhilated by the Easterners.
(44) Ten assassins will be sent to murder the commander of the French
fleet, but they will fail and a sea battle will take place. The
French will again lose their forces on land and sea.
(45) A battle will be fought at the major French port of Marseilles,
creating an opening through which the attackers can enter. The
resulting massacre of nearly half a million Frenchmen will make
people flee far northward.
(46) Toulouse, Foix, and Narbonne will be taken.
(47) Bacteria will spread northward.
(48) Easterners will release deadly bacteria from specialized ships at
France's port, Agde. Airforces will bomb Switzerland and
(49) Extensive use of nuclear and germ weapons will compose the first
phase of the Eastern offensive against all of Europe, striking in
France, Italy, and Spain.
(50) The Chinese will attack France via air, sea, and mountain.
(51) The Easterners will invade the Balkans to cut off the U.S.S.R.
from its Eastern European allies.
(52) A North-African fleet will enter the Black Sea and attack
Romania, Bulgaria, and southwestern Russia.
(53) A Chinese/Arab assault from Morocco will attack southern Spain
with nukes. This will be followed by an invasion along the River
Guadalquivir. The invasion will procede northward, with the
destruction of Seville, Barcelona, and Leon. The Spanish will
halt the advance for 7 months at the River Ebro, but they will
eventually be crushed.
(54) An Allied fleet will destroy supply bases in the Cyclades, but
will be defeated near Malta, when the French lose Italy.
(55) Eastern bombers will attack deep into Europe with bacteriological
(56) Switzerland will fall by the hand of the Easterners, who will
confiscate the gold reserves and impoverish the Swiss people.
(57) The Easterners will start extensive bombing of central & northern
French cities in preparation for a land attack. The French will
fly in defenses beforehand, though. Central France will be
(58) Paris will be surrounded, and attempts to get Allied air support
will be in vain. Paris will surrender after Eastern forces find
a weak spot in the defense, enter the city, and engage in hand-
to-hand combat. The surrender will only be a cover to organize a
counter attack a week later. That will surprise the Easterners,
but they'll drive the Parisians back into the city. Over 300,000
will be killed or imprisoned. Paris will be completely defeated.
(59) A British taskforce will land in southwest France and attempt to
reach Paris, but will be stopped at Poitiers.
(60) The British will reorganize in Canada and send an invasion force
to establish a beachhead on France's southwest coast. With the
aid of nukes, they march on to Bordeax and Toulouse. The British
plan will be to cut off occupied Spain from France and also to
gain an opening into the Mediterranean.
(61) A sudden attack from the Easterners will slaughter British and
American forces and will allow the Chinese leader a new command
(62) He will detontate a series of high-altitude, high-yield atomic
devices which will ignite the atmosphere and cause a firestorme
over southwest France, but this will also cause his own base to
(63) The Scots, left on their island, deny Britain permission to use
their land for a military base, and seek Eastern aid when British
forces invade out of desperation. The resulting battle will
defeat the British.
(64) All life in London will die out during winter as disease sweeps
what is now the city-island.
(65) Poland and East Germany will ally with the Easterners and strike
against the smaller countries, Czechoslovakia, Hungary, Austria,
and West Germany.
(66) West Germany and Austria will be invaded. West Germany's border
will be split down the middle again. Netherlands, Belgium, and
northern France will also be raided.
(67) At the same time of the German/Austrian invasions, Western forces
will attack the Persian Gulf to weaken the heart of the Middle
(68) German leaders will cause the downfall of Central European
defenses, along with Eastern attacks from East Germany and
(69) The Allies will make their last stand at Bruges in northwest
Belgium. The Eastern Forces will dominate nearly all of Europe.
** The Allies take the Offensive **
(70) Nuclear stikes will be made against America and Russia, and food
will become in short supply. The U.S. will be forced into
economic chaos, with looters and riters raiding banks and shops
for food, money, and supplies.
(71) A CONFLAG (Cluster Orbital Nuclear Fire-weapon for Light
Atmospere iGnition) system will be launched from China and
detonated above New England, burning as far south as New York
(72) New York will be partially destroyed by a great earthquake that
will partially sink Manhattan island.
(73) The Orientals will attempt to invade the U.S. near New York, but
the U.S. navy will easily repel their attack. American Orientals
will be placed in "protective custody."
(74) The Easterners will infiltrate Latin America and murder the
president of Brazil. Their navy will attempt to take the Panama
Canal, but it will be unsuccessful and the attacking force will
(75) The U.S. and Russia will resort to germ warfare to retalliate.
(76) The U.S.S.R. will be invaded from three directions, but careful
preparation will allow them to use chemical weapons against the
(77) To prepare to attack Asia, Eastern forces will set up Pacific
defenses. They will entrap a U.S. fleet, but Russia will aid the
encircled Americans and help to defeat the Chinese navy.
(78) The American Air Force will make bombing runs deep into Europe.
Seven months later the U.S. and Russia will make a joint attack
on China that will last a full week without stopping. The
Eastern forces will be defeated in their homeland, thus severely
weakening their power.
(79) Scotland and London will be recaptured by the Allies. A new
Middle-Eastern commander will make his headquarters in Rome.
(80) Scandinavia, the Baltic states, and the Balkans will all be
attacked by the Allies.
(81) The British will liberate southwest France, which will be
reinforced by other Western armies. The allies will penetrate
from La Rochelle into central France, to Roanne. Another
invasion force will land near Calais and slowly make its way to
(82) Central and Southern France will be liberated as the Allies
continue to push onward.
(83) The Arabs and Far Easterners no longer will be able to work
together after the defeats in the Pacific, and this weakens their
(84) Many battles will be fought as Allied forces make their way to
Marseilles, the Easterners' stronghold and supply port. This
will be coordinated with a submarine assault on southern France.
(85) French and British forces will seize the Spanish city of
Barcelona, and move on to aid in the successful Allied attack on
(86) Nice will be retaken, but the Arabs will attack from Spain and
Italy, recapturing parts of southern and southeastern France. At
the same time, the Arabs will launch a missile attack against the
Allies in Northern France. This attack will be unsuccessful, and
the Arabs will be driven back.
(87) The Allies will use bacteriological weapons against Lausanne,
Switzerland, forcing the Arabs to retreat.
(88) Spain will be reconquered after a large naval battle on March
(89) The Allies will make a massive onslaught into Italy, liberating
it. The Church will be returned to Rome.
(90) The Arabs will be forced all the way back into northern Africa,
but a French force will be annihilated as it tries to cross the
(91) The Allies will attack the Mediterranean islands.
(92) A secret and very successful raid will be made by the Allies to
free POW's in Turkey.
(93) Southern Arabia will be nuked by the Allies, but the Arabs will
recapture Sicily. This will have little effect, though, and soon
all of central Europe will be liberated.
(94) 5000 Far Easterners will die when losing Crete and Greece to the
(95) The French, under a new leader named Ogmios, will lead an Allied
assault on Turkey between May 25th and June 21st, 1996. The
Arabs there will be defeated. Northern Turkey will be liberated
on October 3rd.
(96) Western amphibious attacks will fail, and Arab saboteurs will
destroy an Allied military base after a defeat in one battle.
(97) In a surprise attack, the Western forces will attack and defeat
the Eastern navy.
(98) Allies will infiltrate the Middle East, stabbing into occupied
Israel, Syria, and Jordan. Arab resistance will disintegrate,
and within a month the last Eastern forces, in Central and South
America, will surrender. Israel will be liberated.
(99) The Westerners will attack Middle Eastern positions in India,
(100) The desparate Arabs will fight 3 last-ditch battles in eastern
Iran and Northeastern Turkey. The last battle will bring about
the collapse of the Arab empire. The Arab commander-in-chief
will be killed in his own headquarters.
(101) The battles will eventually cease in Iran, and World War ]I[ will
finally be over. The Allies win again!