THE SEVEN LAWS OF NOAH (No'Ach)
1. against stealing
2. against committing robbery
3. against shifting a landmark
4. against cheating
5. against repudiating a claim of money owed
6. against overcharging
7. against coveting
8. against desiring
9. a laborer shall be allowed to eat of the fruits among which he
works (under certain conditions)
10. against a laborer eating of such fruit (when certain conditions
are not met)
11. against a laborer taking of such fruit home
12. against kidnapping
13. against the use of false weights and measures
14. against the possession of false weights and measures
15. that one shall be exact in the use of weights and measures
16. that the robber shall return (or pay for) the stolen object
1. to appoint judges and officers in each and every community
2. to treat the litigants equally before the law
3. to inquire diligently into the testimony of a witness
4. against the wanton miscarriage of justice by the court
5. against the judge accepting a bribe or gift from a litigant
6. against the judge showing marks of honor to but one litigant
7. against the judge acting in fear of a litigant's threats
8. against the judge, out of compassion, favoring a poor litigant
9. against the judge discriminating against the litigant because
he is a sinner
10. against the judge, out of softness, putting aside the penalty of a
mauler or killer
11. against the judge discriminating against a stranger or an orphan
12. against the judge hearing one litigant in the absence of the other
13. against appointing a judge who lacks knowledge of the Law
14. against the court killing an innocent man
15. against incrimination by circumstantial evidence
16. against punishing for a crime committed under duress
17. that the court is to administer the death penalty by the sword
18.* against anyone taking the law into his own hands to kill the
perpetrator of a capital crime
19. to testify in court
20. against testifying falsely
* This point is disagreed upon by different writers: "The Noahites
are not restricted in this way but may judge singly and at once."
1. against anyone murdering anyone
IV. ILLICIT INTERCOURSE
1. against (a man) having union with his mother
2. against (a man) having union with his sister
3. against (a man) having union with the wife of his father
4. against (a man) having union with another man's wife
5. against (a man) copulating with a beast
6. against a woman copulating with a beast
7. against (a man) lying carnally with a male
8. against (a man) lying carnally with his father
9. against (a man) lying carnally with his father's brother
10. against engaging in erotic conduct that may lead to a prohibited union
V. LIMB OF A LIVING CREATURE
1. against eating a limb severed from a living animal, beast, or
2. against eating the flesh of any animal which was torn by a wild
beast ... which, in part, prohibits the eating of such flesh as
was torn off an animal while it was still alive
1. against entertaining the thought that there exists a deity
except the Lord
2. against making any graven image (and against having anyone else
make one for us)
3. against making idols for use by others
4. against making any forbidden statues (even when they are for
5. against bowing to any idol (and not to sacrifice nor to pour
libation nor to burn incense before any idol, even where it is
not the customary manner of worship to the particular idol)
6. against worshipping idols in any of their customary manners of
7. against causing our children to pass (through the fire) in the
worship of Molech.
8. against practicing Ov
9. against the practice of Yiddoni
10. against turning to idolatry (in word, in thought, in deed, or
by any observance that may draw us to its worship)
1. to acknowledge the presence of God
2. to fear God
3. to pray to Him
4. to sanctify God's name (in face of death, where appropriate)
5. against desecrating God's name (even in face of death, when
6. to study the Torah
7. to honor the scholars, and to revere one's teacher
8. against blaspheming
This information is shared by the
Institute of Judaic-Christian Research
P.O. BOX 120366
Arlington, TX 76012-0366
BBS # (817) 346-1038
Sysop - John Hill
This non-profit group is headed by Mr. Vendyl Jones
(inspiration for the movie character - Indiana Jones).
The IJCR seeks to establish a mutual understanding between
followers of the Jewish traditions and Christian traditions.
The Laws of No'ach (Noah) preceded the New Testament and are the basis
for the Ten Commandments later given to Moses on Mt. Sinai.
We wish to thank Mr. David Fasold,
discoverer of the true site of the Ark of Noah,
(as verified by the Turkish government),
for acquainting us with Vendyl and his group.
Mr. Jones and a dedicated group of fellow researchers are currently
(as of November 15, 1989) in Israel in search of two items,
The Ashes of the Red Heifer and the Ark of the Covenant.
The Ashes of the Red Heifer are the remains of a ritual sacrifice
which are used to purify water and those who have been in
physical contact with the dead, among other things.
When the original Ashes are recovered, it will signal the
re-establishment of the Sanhedrin (the Jewish ruling council)
as well as spur the building of the Third Temple.
The Ark of the Covenant is the "abode of the Living G-d".
There has been much speculation about the Ark throughout history but
especially in modern times as Man's understanding of electricity
and nuclear forces increases. The Bible is quite specific in the
construction details of the Ark and there are reports that a copy was
built by a northern university, (we have heard the University of Michigan).
That copy was destroyed shortly thereafter due to the accumulation
of lethal voltages. George Van Tassel based his "Integratron"
in Arizona after the Ark. Van Tassel believed that his device
will rejuvenate the body and possibly alter time.
It is currently still after construction following Van Tassels' death.
The Ark of the Covenant appears to be a very large Leyden jar.
Other possibilities include :
1) an Orgone box (possibly to accumulate and store the
life force of sacrifices made in its presence),
2) a free energy device (based on a radioactive nature as
depicted by the infliction of boils and pyles on the
3) or a radio communication device with some higher/other
race or being.
We will provide more details on these subjects as our understanding evolves.
You can also keep up with what is going on by linking to
the IJCR BBS as listed above or KeelyNet (214) 324-3501.
If you have any thoughts on this information, please feel free to
leave a message or text file with us or the IJCR.