EXERCISING THE POWER OF YOUR MINDS EYE Taking your time, translate each of the following d
EXERCISING THE POWER OF YOUR MINDS EYE
Taking your time, translate each of the following descriptions into a
mental image. Go back and do it again in a few weeks and then a few
weeks later, and notice the difference. Notice the difference, also,
in the way you see things...inner as well as outer..after you've done
LETS START OK?
Now sense (see, smell, taste, feel, or hear) with your mind's eye the
* a familiar face
* a galloping horse
* a rosebud
* your bedroom
* a changing stoplight
* the sound of rain on the roof
the voice of a friend
children laughing at play
* the feel of soft fur
a gentle breeze on your face
* the muscular feeling of running
of kicking a can
of drawing a circle on paper
* the taste of a lemon
of tooth paste
of a potato chip
* the smell of bacon frying
of a gardenia
* the feeling of hunger
of a cough
of comming awake
* a stone dropped into a quite pond with concentric ripples
forming and expanding outward...
* of this text or paper flying away, high into the blue sky
and finally disappearing...
* your shoe coming apart in slow motion and each piece drifting
away into space...
* an orange being cut into five equal pieces and the pieces
being aranged in three different patterns...
May you find the joy and peace that you deserve, and may this text
assist you in developing the inner eye...
The Wizard Ariel>
E-Mail Fredric L. Rice / The Skeptic Tank