Chat file opened 07/26/89 17:10:48
Note: This is NOT a caging ritual because both participants must be
voluntary. it is impossible for this to work unless both persons are willing.
1. Sit in a comfortable position in front of a table with your elbows
resting on the table top and your palms up
2. Have the person to be bonded with you sit on the other side of the
table. have him rest his arm on yours in a comfortable position.
* You must BOTH be completely relaxed and at ease. If eithier of you is
tense or nervous this will not work.
3. Speak,"Now I want you to close your eyes and inhale deeply."(pause for
a moment) "Now slowly exhale and release all the tension in your body."
* Must be done by BOTH. 3 repitions total is recommended but go with your
feelings. a simple phrase such as "again" will suffice for the 2nd and 3rd
4. Speak,"Now open your eyes and look into mine." (Do a "reading" of the
bondee using whatever technique is familar with you.)
* This is the most difficult part of the entire ritual. All of us have
natural shields trust is a 2 way street. you must CONSCIOUSLY lower your own
shields BEFORE you can expet them to do the same for you.
5. Speak,"We are 2 souls,2 minds, traveling down lifes road. It has come
to us to be closer than most. Allow me to travel with you as I allow you to
travel with me. mind,body,soul, all are as one. We are 2 souls destined to act
as oone. travel with me be my guide as I shall be yours. Let us not be two but
one refletion of another one mind,two souls, moving closer,ever closer never
to part, We are 2 acting as one. allow your natural shields to lower as I
allow mine to go down for you. etc...
* The words here are not the important thing you will find as you get into
the "spirit" of this ritual that it will NEVER be exactly the same twice.
* It is unfourtant but true that the only way a TRUE bonding will hold is
if BOTH of the parties literally FORCE thier way through the others shields.
This may seem unethical maybe even unmoral to some but remember this ritual
CANNOT be used on any but the most willing.
6. When you have gone as far as you feel is safe/productive there need to
be a definite ending the age old words "SO MOTE IT BE" I have found effective
however feel free to use your own once again it's not the words that matter
but the technique.