High-tech Stone-Age Culture Generally, we think of modern man as having the best the world
High-tech Stone-Age Culture
Generally, we think of modern man as having the best the world ever
offered. But especially now, society is losing its religious life which is
the foundation of any good civilization. The result is that the standard of
culture is progressing toward primitive life rather than progressing toward
the culture of peacefulness and tranquility.
Several current trends which contribute to the killing of religious life
1) The confusion surrounding the message of God. Members of various
religions think that God belongs to a certain religion only.
2) The propagation of the atheistic scientific theories which claim that
life has been created out of material ingredients only.
3) The legal approval of abortion which encourages family-less-ness and
works to destroy good cultural and religious activities.
4) The continuation of the free-sex culture.
5) The viewpoint held by American clergy that traditional religious
sexual restrictions must be updated to conform to new sexual (im)morality.
6) The philosophy of equality of the sexes gives rise to the independence
7) The secular idea that Church and State separation means that
government should avoid all mention of, references to and advise from God.
E-Mail Fredric L. Rice / The Skeptic Tank