HOW TO GET REALLY SOARING HIGH ON GATORADE - By Max Madd Ok, first run down to the Piggly
HOW TO GET REALLY SOARING HIGH ON GATORADE - By Max Madd
Ok, first run down to the Piggly Wiggly and purchase a big old 4 pint thing full of our most
favorite beverage - Gatorade. Then refuse the desire to eat until your stomache is empty.
Now these steps are very complex, so everybody hang on to your hats:
1. Check the expiration date to see if it's a good week.
2. Smell the cap (I don't know why, they do it to wine in French restaurants, so why not?)
3. Open your mouth and let the whole gallon slide down as fast as possible.
4. Trip out.
Disclaimer: I am not responsible for anything that happens as a result of this. You do it at
your own risk. I am not responsible for anything you do while under the influence, or any
damage or illness that may insue as a direct or indirect response to the use of this
information. I'm not holding a gun to your head and making you do anything. Ok, enough
legal stuff, suffice it to say you can't sue me or press charges.
Known side effects:
1. A really cool high.
2. Slight discomfort to the back of the throat.
3. Some major kidney action and a stinging sensation when you go for a Number One.
No big deal. I think personally that it's worth the slight discomfort, but you judge for your
Credit goes to Geewhiz for his sagely advise in this matter. And no, you can't sue him
E-Mail Fredric L. Rice / The Skeptic Tank