1. Prayer is having dialogue with God it involves listening and talking.
2. When you pray, Give thanks To God for all he or it has given you and give
him the credit/honor for it.
3. REASONS TO PRAY.
e) Submission to Athority
4. TYPES OF PRAYER
1. Supplication - To honestly petition God or make a strong or to beg with
2. Intercessary - To appeal or plead for another.
3. Thanksgiving - to give thanks to God.
4. Travailing - An agonizing type of prayer in which bodly contractions and
pain are present.
5. Fellowship - Ordinary conversation with
or communion with God. Known as the highest form of prayer.
Why Prayers are not answered
1. Sin and Condemnation
2. Out of the will of God
3. Unforgiveness of others
4. Disunity in the home
7. Lack of Reverence
8. Lack of Agreement
9. Out of Fellowship
Technique for prayer
1. Pray in the name of Jesus. (who was God in Carnate)
2. Pray in aggreement with yourself and others.
3. Pray with persaverance.
4. Pray in forgivness of others and self.
5. Pray in faith.
6. Pray with recall of the word of God.
7. Pray with Thanksgiving to God.
8. Pray with Covenent with one another.
Contributed by Rev. Danny Wilks to
CompuChurch (tm) International Headquarters